Hello, i have few questions regarding companion builds if anyone is so kind to shed some light . I tried searching for information but the game beeing really new , the content guides out there are quite scarce :(

1. What is the strongest healer/support between priest and druid?

Im kinda liking Tekehu companion more than Xoti, but yea dont want to gimp myself very hard

(my party is main char fighter, eder, serafen and maia)

2. Is Cypher with pistol a viable choice? Id would like to go that way with serafen but kinda lost how to build him optimised

3. Is pure ranger + arquebus a viable choice for Maia? Would scout be better? though im kinda scarred of multiclassing beeing a new player

4. Is is too much if having two fighters in party? (main char + Eder) I was thinking dual wield on main char devoted, and weapon and shield for eder

5. Are wizards strong, will i be miss out by benching aloth? Also is he better as pure wizard or battlemage?

Thank you very much

1. - I consider Druid the better healer as it even has a subclass to it. Tekéhu does not fill this role though, but from Xoti and Tekéhu I think he is the better healer.

2 - Ofc it's viable, there are amazing unique pistols and items to support it. I personally dislike Serafen though for his subclass. ( There is even a pistol that promotes Pistol + Sword gameplay, really amazing )

3 - I am using her as Solo Ranger focuing on Arquebuses and she is a MONSTER, I wish I could make my main character have her subclass.

4 - There is no such thing as too much in a party, just make sure they are all pulling their own weight, and are not useless. That's true for anything.

5 - Wizards have great CC and Damage, all you lose is experiencing how a Wizard is. He is not necessary, especially if you will have a druid or a cipher in the party.

Feel free to respond with more questions if needed. Happy to help!

Edited by Hazmy

1. - I consider Druid the better healer as it even has a subclass to it. Tekéhu does not fill this role though, but from Xoti and Tekéhu I think he is the better healer.

2 - Ofc it's viable, there are amazing unique pistols and items to support it. I personally dislike Serafen though for his subclass. ( There is even a pistol that promotes Pistol + Sword gameplay, really amazing )

3 - I am using her as Solo Ranger focuing on Arquebuses and she is a MONSTER, I wish I could make my main character have her subclass.

4 - There is no such thing as too much in a party, just make sure they are all pulling their own weight, and are not useless. That's true for anything.

5 - Wizards have great CC and Damage, all you lose is experiencing how a Wizard is. He is not necessary, especially if you will have a druid or a cipher in the party.

Feel free to respond with more questions if needed. Happy to help!

Thanks a lot for your response! it was really helpfull