DeviousIncubus

Player Character level-ups

Question

Hello,

I increased the Dexterity of Merisiel to d12 + 1 and the hand size of Valeros to 5 cards. When I try to start a new game with these characters, if I click “load existing character,” the system says the character is already in a game. If I click “make new character,” the character’s are available, but without the experience level-ups that I mentioned. How do I play the game with characters who have experience level-ups?

Thanks,

Paolo

4 answers to this question

You go to croup mode and drag them up part of the screen. I supose. Have not done it for a long time... So it is opposite how do you create the new croup where you drag character down.

Now it is a little bit different. Party management has this nice little red (+) button that allows you to load an existing character or create a new one. One particular character (say, your leveled-up Meri) can be only in one party at a time. When you try to load an existing character that already is in a party, there will be a little lock present in the icon. If you want to unload a character from a party, you click the little red (-) button on that hero.

You cannot have two instances of the same hero in one party - so no Merisiel #1 teamed up with Merisiel #2 :)