Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dialogue Auto-Clicks Through

dialogue glitch

Best Answer graxstar , 10 May 2018 - 04:51 PM

I haven't even thought of using the keyboard. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try that. 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

graxstar

graxstar

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

When you click on the dialogue choices, often it will "double-click" and bypass some of the dialogue options. It happens most frequently when the only dialogue option is "Continue" but happens otherwise as well. The only way to figure out what it is you have auto-clicked is to check the scrolling dialogue history in the lower right hand corner of the map screen. So far it has not made for any major bad choices chosen unintentionally, but it is annoying and may make a choice that one normally would not have made. It would be much appreciated if that were corrected. It was a problem in the later Beta version as well but not the earlier ones.

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2986 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Interesting. Can’t confirm, I use keyboard for easier and more reliable selection.
  • Messier-31 likes this

jankiel

jankiel

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts

Yeah I've had this happen as well. Was wondering if it was my mouse busted but It seems to be a bug.

graxstar

graxstar

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
✓  Best Answer

I haven't even thought of using the keyboard. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll try that. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dialogue, glitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users