Inventory screen slowdown

nightcobra

Question

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I'm guessing it's due to the 3d model or something but when i try to move an item to equip the game seems to slow down quite a bit and sometime the game fails to recognize that i'm trying to click the items onto the character.

A minor issue to be sure but it can add up since i'll be using the inventory screen loads of times in the playthrough.

6025422_EFPg_C_v1.png

3 answers to this question

Hello nightcobra,

Thanks for the post! Ill get this bugged and looked into as the cause of the issue. Any other info you can provide if you do appear to narrow down the issue would be greatly appreciated

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I'm seeing this as well.  The game runs fine, but when I try to move things around in inventory, the cursor staggers around like a...well, drunken sailor.  I have a ton of stuff in there now as I work through Deadlight, but the quantity of items may not have anything to do with it.

I've noticed this as well, and it was hard to not notice it on the virgin play. The game becomes less responsive, the pointer moves slower, and the picked up item is a little off-center from where one might expect. When moving items around there is a slight lag or trail effect.

Perhaps it has something to do with using bigger icons than the ones in the inventory?

• Like 1