xoti's blessed (bitter) harvest

Gromnir

Question

regardless of rolls, the damage resulting from xoti's blessed harvest ability is 152.6 damage, though damage calculations are not showing up via the hold-shift feature.

oh, and complete unrelated, but near 50% o' the time, Gromnir needs resort to a forced shutdown o' deadfire as attempts to quit end in interminable blackscreen w/o a return to the menu.

also, and am apologizing for mentioning this one as we didn't look to see if other folks had experienced, but our poe2 beta saves are populated in the deadfire game save list.  have not tried loading a beta save, but all our beta4 saves are showing.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

2 answers to this question

Hey Gromnir,

Thanks for your post. Ill get Xotis ability bugged for the devs to investigate. 

As far as the Shutdowns, they appear to be plaguing others and are currently bugged. Sorry to inconvenience you so!

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...