Any summoning Chanter (single or multi-class) recommendations ?

Hey, new player here wanting to build a first character around summoning.

I haven't played the first game so I don't really know the viability for the following combinations, therefore I would like to have some advice on this :

• Beckoner / Ghost Heart : Keep summoning on both class (Ghost Wolf + Wurms) and attack with a firearm while chanting
  • Beckoner / Conjurer : Seems like conjurer can summon stuffs too ... XD
  • Beckoner / Fury druid : Summon and cast spell while waiting ?
  • Pure Beckoner / Troubadour build ?
  • Any other ideas?

Can someone give me some insights on what will be best ?

Edited by FantasC

Keep in mind each character can only have one summon spell active at a time. So you if you use a Druid summoning spell while your Chanter Skeletons are out your Skeletons will disappear.

I am not too keen on the Ghost Heart combo because you spend too long at the start of each fight summoning stuff.

The other two are fine (using Beckoner/base Wizard myself).

Use your summons to absorb agro while you DPS from behind safely. Sharpshooter, Fury, Wizard are all good for this.

Keep in mind each character can only have one summon spell active at a time. So you if you use a Druid summoning spell while your Chanter Skeletons are out your Skeletons will disappear.

I am not too keen on the Ghost Heart combo because you spend too long at the start of each fight summoning stuff.

The other two are fine (using Beckoner/base Wizard myself).

Use your summons to absorb agro while you DPS from behind safely. Sharpshooter, Fury, Wizard are all good for this.

Hey thanks for you reply. 

So only focusing on summoning is not good DPS-wise ? and summons should only be used to absorb damage?