What do you get if you save the chest?

Some minor items. I'm not sure if they are dependant on what class you are, but mine mostly just had gloves.

Another question I'd like answered is if you save the guy in the intro, does the dwarf (think he was your boatswain? Quartermaster?) die instead? I was hoping saving him instead of the loot meant I'd get an extra sailor.

Some minor items. I'm not sure if they are dependant on what class you are, but mine mostly just had gloves.

Another question I'd like answered is if you save the guy in the intro, does the dwarf (think he was your boatswain? Quartermaster?) die instead? I was hoping saving him instead of the loot meant I'd get an extra sailor.

In Cohh's stream he was able to save both character's at the expense of the crate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofGJbtRjZn8

Bonus crit damage gloves, thieves putty (or whatever it's called) and some other set of temporary skill buffs. Think that was it. The chest also had the preorder stuff and a god-themed gift (if you didn't vow to any God, Berath basically gifts you based whoever advocated whichever action you chose with the souls. In my case, she told me I ultimately made the correct decision anyway- returning the souls to the wheel, so I got a weird healing/damage potion)