Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Bug] Endless audio/visual effect loop after trap trigger.

bug traps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Blem

Blem

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

The thread title pretty much describes the bug. I'll trigger a particular trap (a trapped sarcophagi at around the midpoint of the room) in the Copperlane Catacombs and the visual and audio effects will just endlessly trigger, causing a drastic drop in FPS. The trap itself seems to have no effect, sometimes I'll get a combat log notice that the character was interrupted but otherwise no attack is made/rolled and no damage is ever dealt. The bug happens every time this trap is triggered even after shutting the entire game off and loading a save. I haven't looked to see if other traps in the area do the same thing, although I know there have been other traps I've triggered on this playthrough that weren't bugged like this.

Here's a video of the bug in action:

beatspores

beatspores

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Yea I've had this bug twice. One at the Wael Library but the other one I've forgotten where it was.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, traps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users