Weird bug Raedric’s Hold

Jaheiras Witness

Question

I’m playing solo chanter and just fought Raedric...and encountered a weird (beneficial?) bug.

I rested and buffed for the fight with food...Farmer’s Spread, Sweet Pie and Rauatai cookies. Had the conversation, started the fight, summoned wood beetles, drank a couple of potions (wizard’s double and fleet feet). As most of the opponents went for the beetles, I took the opportunity to run to the bedroom door to fight at the choke point so I couldn’t be surrounded.

As the beetles died I summoned a phantom, and all the opponents came straight down the stairs to attack it. This is when the weird bug occurred.

Suddenly, for no apparent reason, I was also under the effects of Goldrot Chew and Svef! Now this is not me being careless or forgetting my buffs...I know exactly what buffs I had on, and I did not take those drugs. The fight carried on and I won easily. After the fight the buffs eventually wore off and I got the drug crashes as normal.

What is that about?! I know it’s not game breaking or anything but just so weird to randomly be under the effects of drugs I had not used. To repeat, I 100% definitely did not use them.

Anyone seen this or know the cause? Is it a recurring issue?

2 answers to this question

What is that about?! I know it’s not game breaking or anything but just so weird to randomly be under the effects of drugs I had not used. To repeat, I 100% definitely did not use them.

Well, I knew several guys in school that this would happen to, especially if they were eating other people's party cookies...but then, I was a drama major, and it was the 70s.   :devil: 

Edited by dreamrider