Mac - One Gamebreaking issue plus several minor ones

Lasweetlife

Question

I have run across several issues while playing the Beta on my 27” IMac, one of which makes it impossible to continue:

—During the fight with the Titan, at some point a Scarab pops up. As soon as the scarab fires a projectile, the game crashes to the desktop.

—Whenever I quit the game, it goes to a black screen and freezes, instead of taking me back to the main menu.

—I have gotten random freezes and issues at the end of deck to deck fights at the end of ship battles. In a few instances the end summary shows no items gained and lists no information, on one instance the game froze on the summary page.

—On two occasions, dialogues indicated that a character was going to give me an item but I could not find the item anywhere in my inventory. One is the dwarf I rescue from the cannibal pirates in the temple ruins. It sounds like he rewards me with a cloak but I can’t find it anywhere. I can’t recall the other occasion (it’s not the broodmother, I know to find her item on the ground) but I’m 100% sure there is a 2nd occasion.

1 answer to this question