beta version 3: buggy shrine

Madscientist

Question

https://imgur.com/a/u4nd7

I went to the shrine near poko korara.

My priest identified it with relegion skill.

I chose to pray at the shrine and rest. My main char is bleak walker/devoted, so I could not meditate. I had monks and ciphers in my party.

When resting, there were three bugs:

- I get the message that your party members get injured.

This is false. I got the resting bonus Rikuhu´s Blessing, as it should be. I do not get any injuries.

expected behaviour:

Instead of telling me that I got injured the game should tell me that I got a resting bonus.

- One of my chars has the name "Miss Tank". She is a skald/barbarien and she is the tank of the party. I called my hirelings after their role in combat and my main char is called AAA because I had no idea for a good name.

The "Miss" of Miss Tank is written in blue color and it is a link to miss ( = When I attack something and do not hit it ).

expected behaviour:

The name of my characters, their pets, my ship or any other name I can enter myself should not create a link to something else in the game world.

When creating a char or giving names to something I cannot know which people, places or game mechanics I will meet and which of them will get a link.

Worst thing could be that I accidentally give my char the name of the big bad boss at the end of the game and the link spoils the entire story.

(note to myself: call your next chars Eothas, Thaos and Neketaka, maybe I learn something ;))

- After I identified and rested at the shrine I returned to it to rest again. I got the same options as the first time (search the area (survival), identify (religion) and leave.)

expected behaviour:

It makes no sense to identify the shrine again. It is very unlikely that it suddenly belongs to a different god while I investigate the ruins and I guess the game will inform me if something importent has changed.

Searching the area again makes more sense, maybe some monsters chose to rest there too.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet