I'm making a brand new playthrough(never finished the game before lol) with a 4 character team, me, Aloth, Pallegina and Durance. Before ACT III I found that I already have lvl 10 and I haven't touched White march yet... So are there any way to reduce exp gain or increase exp cap per level in the newest version of the game? Thank you!

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/76717-how-to-change-experience-per-level-requirement/?hl=%20experience%20%20gain

But lvl 10 is a good value for entering White March. Because Act III will be ridicilously easy after the xp gain of WM I and II you can upscale it then, which makes it considerably tougher.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/76717-how-to-change-experience-per-level-requirement/?hl=%20experience%20%20gain

But lvl 10 is a good value for entering White March. Because Act III will be ridicilously easy after the xp gain of WM I and II you can upscale it then, which makes it considerably tougher.

Thanks! I downloaded IE Mod and enjoy that mod very much, too bad they didn't come with more tactic mods for PoE 1 like bg2. I increased the exp table by 50% and now I entered white march at lvl 8, feel a bit more challenging now!

Thing is I found that after Aloth and Durance leveled up to get their higher level spells, encounters become much more easier, so I decided to increase exp table a bit to make caster level more slowly!

Edit: Swapped Pallegina to Zahua because I wanna try your witch doctor build and it's pretty fun to play. Pallegina provides very good permanent aura + speed up + spike damage from wrath of five sun. Zahua is fun to play with, a lot ranged knock down and torment reach! I just found the damage is not that good at high armor enemies. Shall I take penetration shot for Zahua?

Edited by dunehunter

Yes, the Long Pain scale very well in terms of ACC - and the best thing is that the base damage scales as well (so, no flat damage bonus on top of base damage that doesn't work with dmg mods besides MIG as with Transcentdent Suffering, bust added "real" base damage)! So every dmg mod will become even more powerful with every level-up. That's why I tried to squeeze in every dmg bonus I could find, including hater talents. Speed is also crazy for a ranged weapon I must say. at higher levels it's like arquebus shots with nearly 0 recovery and fastest attack animation. But the best thing for me is that you can apply Torment's Reach and Force of Anguish from a distance at blinding speed. No other class can do that. Only thing is to get the whole Long Pain thing starting - which takes some (casting) time.  

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods