How about a new genre of isometric?

Hello Obsidian,

Loved PoE and Tyranny.  Great games!  

I was wondering if any thought had been given to possibly doing an adventure based isometric unity game.  Think back to LucasFilm's Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis.  Or even Tomb Raider.  Something along those line.  The fantasy genre is great but it seems like we've had a lot of entries in the last few years.  An adventure isometric could be a lot of fun.

Just a thought.  Thanks for listening.

This isn't by Obsidian but I thought you may like it:

https://youtu.be/JZEjlBCwap0

It's a mech action game in isometric viewpoint. It's never been done before in this way, I mean there use to be a mechwarrior isometric game but it was nothing like this one.

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

This isn't by Obsidian but I thought you may like it:

It's a mech action game in isometric viewpoint. It's never been done before in this way, I mean there use to be a mechwarrior isometric game but it was nothing like this one.

Wow, that's awesome and I love twin-stick shooters. The engine/tech could go on to create really cool derivative things as well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...