Korgrak present at Dyrford Crossing after hiring him

Jojobobo

Question

After doing Farmer's Plight amicably and hiring Korgrak, he's still present in the Dyrford Crossing cave even though he's also at Caed Nua (and in the cave uses lines like he is at Caed Nua). I was hoping he would have gone to Caed Nua so I could get experience for killing the Elder Bears around him sans Korgrak himself, but apparently not. Quite possibly you can kill him at the Crossing and keep him employed at Caed Nua, I didn't bother to test that, but in any case he appears to be in two places at once.

Edited by Jojobobo
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

After doing Farmer's Plight amicably and hiring Korgrak, he's still present in the Dyrford Crossing cave even though he's also at Caed Nua (and in the cave uses lines like he is at Caed Nua). I was hoping he would have gone to Caed Nua so I could get experience for killing the Elder Bears around him sans Korgrak himself, but apparently not. Quite possibly you can kill him at the Crossing and keep him employed at Caed Nua, I didn't bother to test that, but in any case he appears to be in two places at once.

I got that even without hiring him first. Given that I worked out a deal with the ogres at White March, is it possible that a variable is misfiring and affecting him as if he was part of the crag ogres?