Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stuck at Caed Nua

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

pillarplayer

pillarplayer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

nm got it

Edited by pillarplayer, 08 January 2018 - 06:14 AM.

pillarplayer

pillarplayer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

New problem - I cannot get past the spiders in the lower level of the stronghold, just too many.  I have 6 in my party, tried swapping out my lvl 2 hired hand fighter for a ranger, but still couldn't survive.  Tried some extra food to help boost this or that....is there some better defense against poison, or am I just too weak yet to take this?  My main char is lvl 3 monk.  Not sure where/how I can get stronger to get past this...more side quests?

draego

draego

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Ye i am usually level 4 or 5 by that point. There are lots of side quest in guilded vale. 

pillarplayer

pillarplayer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

Thx - I just put it on easy setting to get by that.  :)  I own the stronghold now.  However now I'm stuck at the washed out bridge, any clues?  I've bounced all around, not seeing how I can get to anywhere in "Defiance Bay."

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10374 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
You have to repair the barbican in your stronghold first (costs no money nor time). Then you can pass through the south gate of Caed Nua, over Woodend Plains in order to reach Defiance Bay from the south. Didn't you read what the steward told you? It's all there...

Edited by Boeroer, 10 January 2018 - 12:12 AM.

pillarplayer

pillarplayer

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts

ah got it, many thanks.  yeah I repaired the south wall but didn't realize I had to exit out that way to go there, I thought you could use any exit.  d'oh!

• Boeroer likes this

Boeroer

Boeroer

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10374 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Ah ok. :)

Well, I'm glad that this was rather easy to fix. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users