I've verified files (steam) restarted client, loaded and reloaded saves - it's consistent and reproducible.
When I open Igrun's shop-screen (in the Copperlane market) the enchanted Plate armor in Eder's inventory looses all its enchantments.
Steps to reproduce:
Talk to Igrun. Ask to look at his wares.
- I placed the Plate armor in his inventory so it's easier to see: one can see that it instantly looses it's enchantments as soon as the shop window opens - no further action required.
- The issue is the same regardless of whether or not the armor is in his inventory or he is wearing it - it seems to be tied to that specific item.
- Hovering over the armor in the shop screen, its sales price accurately reflects the enchantments it should have (500cp) - but moving the armor into the transaction area causes the price to drop to its unenchanted equivalent (200cp).
- Looking in the stash, at the armor tab, there is a wierd unenchanted ringmail that costs 500cp - but again, moving it to the transaction area causes the price to drop to its normal value.
- Sorting the stash on Sales price (e.g. Highest to lowest) and moving items into the transaction area, causes the remaining items to jump around randomly.
- If you open Igrun's shop, then immediately close it without touching anything, then save, then load the save, then open his shop again, the armor has its enchantments back - and the issue seems to be solved. However I'm worried it is not, and that my save contains some corruption that will rear its ugly head at some later point - perhaps irrevocably. Such is my fear. :(
GoogleDrive url to save file (2.67MB): https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
Win7 (with all SP / updates)
GTX 970 4GB
(if u really need details I can include the dxdiag stuff on request, but I was lazy since this shouldn't be a system issue, but rather mismanaged item-ids or some other game-code or unity issue.)