My progress is gone

SaintPhillip

Question

Hello I am playing pathfinder Adventures and while playing it logged me out somehow and was showing I had no gold- I logged back in with my account and everything I have is gone- all my progress and everything...Its like it wants me to start over, the continue button is greyed out etc.

I recently bought the Obsidian edition and the fighters tale from the steam sale. Already linked my account to android and it was working fine until just that happened.

I sent a ticket to support but havnt heard anything back (this was days ago) and so I'm coming here to hopefully get some help.

Please help, I have alot of work into this game already .

Thank you

4 answers to this question

The very plausible reason may be that your PFID has been changed.

Check out if it is the same or not in your PC and Android.

If not contact the support@obsidian.net with your both pfid:s and ask that They fix the account.

Yeah I did that...A week ago...

Not sure how long I'm supposed to wait to email them again here-

They did come back From christmast holiday some days ago and there has to be a lot of those ”I have a problem” letters. A couple of Person handle all those problems so if there is a deep pile of post it can take time. Wait one week more and then contact them again. At least ones the internet had eaten the sended post, so better be sure!

Per a post on the Steam forums, this appears to have been an issue with Google Play and was resolved.

-Update-

They really bent over backward to help me out and it turns out this wasnt a bug with the game so I'm updating this post in case this happens to anyone else.

For some reason after I had already been playing , 'google play' kept popping up on my tablet and telling me I needed an acccount, so I made one to make the pop up disappear- Evidently this screwed the save up on my game.

Anyhow thjey fixed it-

• Like 1