wont give me access to adventures after purchasing RORL

klassik_kush

Question

hi needed help for PF on IOS i purchased the RORL expansion but the games not giving me access to the adventures, just keeps displaying the store button and has a little lock emblem next to the adventure but i spent $15 and bought it already and even says owned in the store so what do i do? i was really getting into the game and would like to continue especially after investing so much time & money in the app, please help

2 answers to this question

Try closing the app (maybe even restarting the device) and checking it again. I've had issues where the thing I bought in the store isn't available until the app starts again. That has been on Steam, but I'm wondering if it is the same thing. Maybe the app only checks for unlocked content when it first starts.

• Like 1

Try closing the app (maybe even restarting the device) and checking it again. I've had issues where the thing I bought in the store isn't available until the app starts again. That has been on Steam, but I'm wondering if it is the same thing. Maybe the app only checks for unlocked content when it first starts.

Yeah.  That is often the case.

While the app is usually smart enough to refresh your DLC licenses or card/dice lists when you buy something, it is guaranteed to do so on launch.  Restarts often solve problems like this because it forces that refresh in the event that a transaction glitched out or got interrupted.