Weird reload bug after save on the overland map

IndiraLightfoot

Question

Heh, I just pressed continue after having saved from this map state for my party:

6Y3klh.jpg

And now, when the game's reloaded, my portrait has changed, and the camera is now set on following, and all characters apparently have run off to the south on the island, and left me alone. :facepalm:

mBLX9x.jpg

Well, I decided to play on, and the portrait change is a permanent one, hehe. It has changed my character portrait when I press C, and it changed my appearance watercolour-wise as well. Even cooler, my party really hated me, since they don't even want to be part of my scripted interaction ordeal, since they're having a barbie by the beach or something:

3aqQRo.jpg

And those eloping characters are apparently busy now, and lots of UI windows overlap:

JLkmS8.jpg

From here, I couldn't continue, full-party-check wasn't clickable, and I couldn't press continue travelling. But, I could back up somehow, chose one character to sneak with, which failed, and then the scripted interaction ended.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

1 answer to this question

Well, I decided to play on, and the portrait change is a permanent one, hehe. It has changed my character portrait when I press C, and it changed my appearance watercolour-wise as well.

I ran into this bug a while ago. If you want to, you can switch back to your original portrait by first changing it to something else (the portrait immediately before or after it, for example) and then changing back to it from there.