Experience award error?

dbn

Question

Both the Skulking Terror and the Luminous Revenants award 20 experience points.   Both of these are more powerful than many other creatures that award more experience.

Another thing that is confusing is that the log showing *quest* experience uses experience awarded to the party and to the player's main character interchangeably. "Total quest experience: x" for party, "Total quest experience: x/5" for player. (Sorry, away from my laptop with the game on it so can't give more details.)

Short of using console commands, is it possible to advance beyond level 7 in the game?  I've played through 2 times now and I get extremely close to level 8, but not quite there.  If it is possible, perhaps there is a quest that I'm not aware of?  I'm aware of 2 quests and 1 task.

Cheers!

1 answer to this question

Hey dam,

The exp gain is something we're working on a lot right now. I'm unsure if it will be ready by the next backer beta patch, but we are avidly working on getting experience into a better state as it appears to be a common theme for people to be underleveled.

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...