Tikawara Warriors Committing Suicide

Enduin

Question

I noticed if I attack the good people of Tikawara the Mataru Warriors and a few of the major named NPCs, like Himuihi, will start to attack themselves. Most of the population will cower in fear but those brave souls who should be looking to attack me instead attack themselves till death in most cases. Sometimes they'll engage me once they see met at a distance like they should, but other times if they are in the midst of murdering themselves they won't engage me until I am within a meter of them and even though they do engage me they'll sometimes still only do damage to themselves. A few times they came at me from a distance only to stop a few meters away and then start to attack themselves.

This is not the case for the two Warriors in the Chieftain's hut though. Whether that is because of the close quarters or something else I don't know. 

I tested this out with a few new games and it's always the same.

Edited by Enduin

1 answer to this question

Hey Enduin!

Yeah, my theory is we're not seeing the mosquito the Warriors are trying way to hard to get on themselves :p

We do have this issue recorded and are actively looking at getting a fix so the Warrior's fight the correct target: The hostile PC  :devil:

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...