Animal Companion stuck in wall

crinrict

Question

During a fight my animal companion (antelope) got stuck in the wall and couldn't move. Even after combat it was completely stuck there and I couldn't go anywhere.

Reloading the game solved the issue though.

Around the same place the thief discovered something but I couldn't really find what it was. There was nothing highlighted.

post-186294-0-51411000-1511028385_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hey Crinrict!

Unfortunately, what happened to your poor animal companion was that it got pushed into the wall.  During combat party members are allowed to push each other a bit to get through and make navigating tight combat easier.  This causes characters to be able to be pushed into walls or other places where one is not normally able to navigate to be stuck.  This bug has been submitted into the system and is assigned to the appropriate dev. 

For the situation regarding your rogue discovering something, the only hidden discoverable I am aware of is in the trap room.  There is a skeleton of a person who as crawling to the wall.  Between his arms is a hidden button to open a door in that room.  Could this be the discoverable your rogue picked up on?

Let me know and thanks for reporting the bug!

-SChin

Thanks for your answer.

I will need to check about the discovery but I generally find it very hard to see what they have discovered. I got a message about three times in different places where I couldn't see it.

I then found out that you can actually click on the message to be taken to the place and on the last message was able to find the 'thing' that was discovered.

For those of use with not so great eyes sight I think it would be good if they could be marked clearer.

Marking this as solved as it was mostly about my animal getting stuck :D