suggestions to improve the game

Madscientist

- Increase access to Grazes. Either make them universal again, or have all Weapon Proficiencies allow characters to Graze with the proficient weapon as a passive bonus in addition to the modal. This would probably also require that Confident Aim and the Boreal Dwarfs' racial passive be changed, probably to a Graze to Hit conversion.

- Change the Conjurer's Summon Familiar ability. This one requires more thought, but at the moment the ability is pretty terrible: it gives a random buff to the Wizard (often useless to the situation at hand) which is removed if a rather frail summon is killed, and it uses one of the Wizard's level 1 spell casts. At the very least I'd change it so that the Wizard chooses a specific familiar at character creation so they have some control over what buff they get. I'd also suggest having it not use a spell cast to summon and be instantaneous to summon. Even with this changes I'm not sure it'd be worth summoning most the time. I probably wouldn't make the familiar a permanent companion both because that would encroach on the Ranger's shtick and because

Conjurer/Rangers would get a little crowded. 

How about letting Conjure Familiar be cast outside of combat, with a 30 second base duration?

Maybe let the Familiar become invisible too.

Granted, it could open up the possibility of soloing much of the game from stealth as a Conjuror/(something-to-buff-the-familiar) summoner, but your fragile familiar would have to survive long enough for you to cast a summons without using its invisibility ability (because that would end combat, and all the other summons can only be cast in combat). Since you can already do the equivalent using a Ranger/Beckoner (ranger stays stealthed while tanky pet runs around until the summons come out), and it would require significant strategy to keep the familiar alive, it doesn't seem too OP....