Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pillars of Eternity game-killer on Xbox One.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DoctorM73

DoctorM73

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:DoctorM73
Dear Obsidian Folks,

I recently purchased PoE for Xbox One, and have been enthusiastically playing it for some time. In general, it's been a great experience, soul-crushing loading times aside. However, today, as I transitioned between levels, the auto-save informed me that the file was now larger "than allowed" and that the game would therefore not save. The same applied when attempting a manual save. There is plenty of space on my hard disk, so this seems to be game-specific.

Obviously there's little point in me proceeding without a working save function. Is there a workaround for this, or a plan to fix the problem? I'd hate to have to abandon a great game, especially after investing so much time in it!

Best regards.

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 965 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
It sounds like a bug. Have you tried pressing cancel and going back to see if it saved? Sometimes games do that.

Chilloutman

Chilloutman

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 990 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
well, it will teach him to use proper gaming platform - PC :)

injurai

injurai

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Fyi, Paradox Arctic handled this port. You might also want to hit up the Paradox forums or look into their bug reporting channel.

arcticChris

arcticChris

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

We're working on a hotfix for the savegame issue. Hang in there and you'll get a patch for you early next week.

MonzUn_pdx-arctic

MonzUn_pdx-arctic

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts

The above mentioned hotfix has been pushed.
More info over here: https://forum.parado...ox-one.1044517/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users