Stuck on discard screen

killerKoala

Question

Hello,,

New fan of the game.  I'm currently finishing up the Dragon Fang adventure and can't get out of the discard screen.  I'm down to my last location.  I have Seelah, Lem, Kyra and Merisiel.  This is on iOS (iPhone 6s Plus), no permadeath and no pass-play.  I just used a spell by Lem to move Seelah to another location closer to my final location.  The location requires Seelah to discard a card. HOwever it says "Discard 2" instead.  No matter what I try I can only queue up 1 card to discard on Seelah.  I've tried killing the app and restarting with no success.  However, whenever I do that, Lem's discard stack is prepopulated with one of his cards and the instruction says "Discard 1" now.  I can't find any other way to move past this.

Please help.  My id is  killerKoala#5151.  Please help

2 answers to this question

Hello, I am afraid your problem is that you ran into a long-known but still not corrected bug. If you use any action of card (Cape of Movement, Haste, Stride) to move a character to the Temple location (forcing you to discard card/s when moving there), the game will become stuck. I usually do not use such spells to move characters, so I never observed it myself.

If you can forfeit the scenario (Click on the cog/wheel on the bottom left and choose forfeit - i.e. give up the scenario with the possibility to try it again from the beginning), do so. If you cannot forfeit, contact the game support and tell them this problem + your PFID number (long hexadecimal number found in the settings of the game) - your id is not enough, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Thanks @jenceslav.  I figured I had to forfeit the game. Really sucked since I had finally gotten to the point where I was going to pass the stage on legendary level. (struggled for days) I had plenty of turns left and all I needed was to move the character and finish the level.  finally finished the level but took a few more tries.. oh well.  can't complain since it's a free app and you do get a lot out of it without needing to spend lots of $$