Pathfinder Adventures Tutorial Videos

Hey, everyone! Thanks to the help of the awesome DanDizz, we are able to bring to you the beginning of our tutorial videos for Pathfinder Adventures. In this first video, we go over the basic terms and keywords that you'll come across while adventuring.

Video 2 - The Gameplay Tutorial - is now live!

Have anything else you'd like to know about Pathfinder Adventures? Let us know below!

• Like 2

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

Excellent start for beginners.  Thank you Mikey.

I really don't understand why any and all tutorials that you have or will create are not under a single PINNED topic (tutorials).   Eventually, the way this is posted, it will get lost in the shuffle of all the entries under this section.

Hey, everyone! Thanks to the help of the awesome DanDizz, we are able to bring to you the beginning of our tutorial videos for Pathfinder Adventures. In this first video, we go over the basic terms and keywords that you'll come across while adventuring.

Have anything else you'd like to know about Pathfinder Adventures? Let us know below!

The tutorial includes "discard" and "bury", but it really should show on this page.

Edited by DrDior

Excellent start for beginners.  Thank you Mikey.

I really don't understand why any and all tutorials that you have or will create are not under a single PINNED topic (tutorials).   Eventually, the way this is posted, it will get lost in the shuffle of all the entries under this section.

The topic will change as more tutorials come online and will definitely be pinned. :)

• Like 1

On Twitter @MikeyDowling

Another good quick video.  Nice work.

Since there are so many possible video's, may I suggest...

Party size and party balance.  New players struggle to understand the impact of the number of players and why the blessing counter deck does not change in size.  

• Like 4

Party size and party balance.  New players struggle to understand the impact of the number of players and why the blessing counter deck does not change in size.  

I seriously second that!  If you are unfamiliar with the game, knowing that the "sweet-spot" is 3-4 characters isn't very intuitive.

Combine that with a quick explanation of "when should I split up my party members?" and you've got yourself a nice tutorial video on party sizes and its effect on the game.

• Like 2