Sign in to follow this  
MauGibrin

"Move All" button needed

Hey there,

I have been playing Pathfinder again since the PC release, and the one thing that really bothers me is moving every single card from the Stash to the 'sell' space after an adventure ends. I see this might be pretty easy to do on a tablet (with a finger), but grabing and moving dozens of cards with the mouse is a lot of work.

To a lesser degree, the same happens when throwing dice. While it's a natural thing to do with your fingers, it is much less so with a mouse. PC version needs some new buttons, guys!

Thanks!

Mauricio

Edited by MauGibrin

Would it be even better if there would be a stash button in the options, like there is a button to treasure cards? Then you would not have to push even one button. Just chose if you want to use stash at all or not. But sell all cards button would Also be nice option.

• Like 1

It would be even better if there were per-party settings for using Treasure cards and/or the Stash instead of a global option.

• Like 1