Steam Achievements

Warrender

Question

It looks like Steam achievements are finally working.  I was hoping they would be retroactive but that doesn't look like the case.  The list doesn't look too hard to re-get except for the Prologue one.  I am assuming this refers to the tutorial.  I finished the last stage of the tutorial but it didn't trigger the achievement.  Is there some other way to get this?

2 answers to this question

It looks like Steam achievements are finally working.  I was hoping they would be retroactive but that doesn't look like the case.  The list doesn't look too hard to re-get except for the Prologue one.  I am assuming this refers to the tutorial.  I finished the last stage of the tutorial but it didn't trigger the achievement.  Is there some other way to get this?

They'll be retroactively granted in the next patch. It was a bit of an oversight on our end.

• Like 1

Judging from the icon for the achievement, it refers to the Prologue which was the Tutorial *before* the version that introduced Steam support (the icon shows Orik, who was a character in that prologue). So the achievement was introduced on Steam at the same time it was made impossible to get...