Help! Can't Get Into Game!

RennyD

Question

I just picked up Pathfinder Adventures for my iPhone 6.. but can't get into the game.. I keep getting this error message, but can't find a link anywhere to fix it.. post-180243-0-99613700-1495168512_thumb.pngpost-180243-0-99613700-1495168512_thumb.png

3 answers to this question

Sounds good.. where would I find this? I've had this phone for barely a week so my current range of knowledge in this is limited.. thank you for the assistance

Sounds good.. where would I find this? I've had this phone for barely a week so my current range of knowledge in this is limited.. thank you for the assistance

No worries, it should be pretty easy to take care of.

1. Open your phone and go to the Settings app

2. Scroll down about a third of the way and look for Game Center.  It should be immediately above the Twitter and Facebook 

3. Tap Sign In at the top of the screen to log in with your Apple ID.

Once you're logged in, the Pathfinder app should be able create your account and everything should work normally.  

If that still didn't work, double-click the home button to bring up the iOS app switcher.  Swipe the app "up" off the screen to manually close it (usually called a "force quit"), then tap the home button again and restart Pathfinder.

Good luck!

• Like 1