Prayer of Norgorber

Assussanni

Question

I opened a chest and received a "Prayer of Norgorber" card. However, it doesn't appear in the Vault. In fact it doesn't even look like there is a slot with a question mark for it in the Vault.

It had full art (golden chalice with skull at the top) and rules text (if you use it to boost a roll to acquire a boon and are alone at your location you can recharge it instead of discarding it), so it looks like a legitimate card. I think it was deck 5 or 6?

Is this a card which shouldn't be available or is the Vault out of date?

Edited by Assussanni

5 answers to this question

Congrats, it sounds like you got a "new" card.  ;)

Step one when troubleshooting missing stuff is to force-quit the app and reopen it.  After the login sync, check the vault again.

But otherwise, yes you are right.  "Prayer of Norgorber" appears to be an unlisted treasure card.  It may not be visible in the app until you possess a copy.

A future patch may need to tweak some things, but a force-quit/restart of the app should make it appear in your vault.

Thanks for the reply! Sadly the card still isn't in my vault, even after restarting. Hopefully it will turn up during play at some point.

Sorry to hear that. :(  

It is possible that the card isn't 100% implemented, even though you managed to score a copy.  Although it may not be displayed due to a glitch, it should still be attached to your PFID.  At the very least, it will show up in your vault after the card is officially "released."

It appears as though I lured it out by posting about it here, it turned up in the Blessings deck during the very next game I played! It still doesn't show up when I look in my Vault though, so I guess it's just a minor issue with the Vault display.

Thanks again for the replies.

• Like 1

It appears as though I lured it out by posting about it here, it turned up in the Blessings deck during the very next game I played! It still doesn't show up when I look in my Vault though, so I guess it's just a minor issue with the Vault display.

Cool.  Glad it turned up somehow.

The blessing deck is drawn from the "leftover" blessings after pulling cards for the location decks.  The fact that it showed up in the blessing deck means that the card is still "live" even if it isn't visible in your vault.