It was quite some time i haven't been playing PoE.. i like to see some of the audio options for PoE2:

1) Individual volume slider/options for music, ambience, dialogue, effects (weapons/spells), weather/wind.

2) Options for playing/repeating the music in a specific area randomly? Let's say you enter an area.. music start to play for that area. Once finish.. i think

you never get to listen them again? Maybe repeat this music after 10-15 minutes?

3) Let you select or play a list of "unlocked" tracks depends on your progression on how far you are in the game.

4) Seamless fade in and fade out background music when entering combat and out of combat

5) Maybe not related to audio options but.. i find the war music sometimes kind of "annoying". But has Obsidian played Dragon Age Inquisition? Man i love that awesome battle music when fighting a dragon. Google Vinsomer Battle Theme (Storm Coast). There's also one that is and the end of the game... Is simply ~!@#$ epic music!

6) I can't wait for awesome epicness of PoE2 music  :w00t:

Edited by Archaven

It was quite some time i haven't been playing PoE.. i like to see some of the audio options for PoE2:

1) Individual volume slider/options for music, ambience, dialogue, effects (weapons/spells), weather/wind.

2) Options for playing/repeating the music in a specific area randomly? Let's say you enter an area.. music start to play for that area. Once finish.. i think

you never get to listen them again? Maybe repeat this music after 10-15 minutes?

3) Let you select or play a list of "unlocked" tracks depends on your progression on how far you are in the game.

4) Seamless fade in and fade out background music when entering combat and out of combat

5) Maybe not related to audio options but.. i find the war music sometimes kind of "annoying". But has Obsidian played Dragon Age Inquisition? Man i love that awesome battle music when fighting a dragon. Google Vinsomer Battle Theme (Storm Coast). There's also one that is and the end of the game... Is simply ~!@#$ epic music!

6) I can't wait for awesome epicness of PoE2 music  :w00t:

1. Love this idea.

2.  Interesting idea, not sure how it would work with other music thats supposed to play where you are.

3.  Neat option.

4.  Sounds good to me.

5.  Dont remember what war music is, that could be good or bad. lol

6. Me neither. :)