pink dice weekly challege

dvirbl

Question

i finished the weekly for the pink dice, went to the claim tabs and claimed the dice, it popped up a window saying i received it but when i went to the quest tab and loaded the dice list i have i still see pink dice (1) like i had before instead of pink dice (2)

4 answers to this question

i finished the weekly for the pink dice, went to the claim tabs and claimed the dice, it popped up a window saying i received it but when i went to the quest tab and loaded the dice list i have i still see pink dice (1) like i had before instead of pink dice (2)

New dice can occasionally be finicky.  Often you need to force-quit and restart the app.

After you see the "Logged In" popup, your dice totals should get updated.

thanks for the replies, I'll check it again next time i log on to the game.

Just so you know (and to anyone else who stumbles by).

The Pathfinder app gets different updates from the server at different times.  Gold is pretty instantaneous.  But with other stuff, it is easy to run in to issues where you "get" a new card/dice set, but it somehow doesn't sync between the "cloud" and your device.

When new stuff appears missing, quitting and restarting the app usually does the trick because login seems to force a card/dice sync between you and the server.

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 2