Help with Ezren and an Alu-Demon Sister [Solved]

Currently playing Story mode, and I have an encounter with an Alu-Demon Sister with Ezren. The Demon is immune to Electricity, Fire and Poison. Ezren has the Force Expertise of 2, which give him the Force and Acid and Cold trait.

I'm trying to attack with a Force Bolt but it will not allow me to select it. It's not even giving me the Arcane Check to play the card?

I could be overlooking something obvious, but I'm not sure why this is happening? I should be able to select the Force Bolt, and then have a check for the Arcane to play it (if I pass it)?

Edited by Jaesun

Only things that came to mind:

- You may be at the Abjurant Halls of Envy (no spells  allowed) - though if you're doing solo Ez this location would not be present

- You have played another spell on the check (Swipe for -3 difficulty, Brilliance for +Intelligence...)

Otherwise, sound like a bug.

EDIT: Alternatively, you're at the Maze of Sloth - you're only allowed to play one card per check. However, before the AD6 update (I haven't played AD5 since) this location was bugged - if played any displayed card BEFORE the encounter (such as an Orb, Flask, displayed boost spell...) - the location would count it as your 1 card for the encounter and you're basically screwed.

Edited by Longshot11
  • Like 2

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.