Merren Unwin

ferrisvalyn

Question

Merren Unwin seems like a great card for an ally, but I keep having trouble with her

I have her assigned to Lem, and I have the Deathbane Light Crossbow+1 assigned to him.  Multiple times now, I've gone to use the Crossbow, and gotten my D8 +2 (Lem's current stats in my game) + D8+1 (crossbow stats).  I then select Merren, and select recharge, but my dice switch and I have a D8, a D6, and a D4, +2.  I would think I should be getting a 2D8 a D6 +4.   So, she seems to have problems

BTW - if needed

My party order is 

Valeros

Kyra

Seelah
Seoni

Sajan

Lem

I was playing Them Ogres ain't Right at Legendary, and had Driving Rain and Painful Memories.  The specific bane we encountered was a Goblin Raid that gave Lem a goblin raider.  I am using a LG 4, Android version 6.0

3 answers to this question

This is a problem you see with all cards that gives a bonus to ranged checks, the dice turn to d4 because Lem doesn't have the ranged skill (only Harsk has it). For some of the cards clicking on the check dropp-down and switching it back to combat dexterity instead of combat ranged should change the dice. I don't know if it works with Merren Unwin though.

Edited by ylvglo
  • Like 1

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C