StormbringerGT

Lost cards from Morgiv the Enshrouded? Post here.

Question

We are super bummed around the office that some of you guys had to run into this issue.

​If you were affected by this issue I'm going to do what I can to try and restore your content. PlayFab doesn't track your previous individual card inventory on a per deck basis. We also do not backup saves so we would have no way to roll back to a previous state.

​What I can do is manually go into your account and grant you the cards that were lost. I'll give you some chests to open for your patience as well.

What I need from you to do so.

• Your Play Fab ID
  • A list of cards that are gone from your deck. I don't expect you have this memorized, but the more you can the remember the more I can give you.
  • Which characters lost which cards
  • Delete the affected party. This sounds scary but what it does is unlock those characters and puts them into the experienced character pool so I can edit them.

Now when I go into your account all I am going to see is Valeros 1, Valeros 2, etc. So if you give me a list of cards Valeros lost I won't know which one to give the cards to (I can't see party groupings). So if you could possibly Give the characters that lost the cards a nickname that would make my life much easier and ensure I am giving the cards to the right character. If you only have 1 Valeros this is a non issue, don't worry you don't need to nickname. But if you have more than one of a character (across all your parties) then you'll need to nickname them and let me know what the nickname is.

​Again so, so sorry you guys. Depending on how many are affected it make take me some time to work through this list, but I will. Thanks for your patience!

David

• Like 5

I lost some cards during a patch update on my Android phone for Pathfinder Adventures. I've reached out to some guy from asmodee, but nothing has come of it. I joined this forum, and after reading this thread about lost cards with a patch in January I wanted to ask if moderators are still helping with these issues?

I feel very desperated when I find my cards missing. I created a new character because I added wrong Power point and skill point, when I finished transferring, I find all my cards missing, leaving me an initial deck. I try to fix it, I remove another character from my party and when I add her back, I got two initial decks. That's a horrible experience, I spend quite a lot of money purchase all the bundles, chests,characters, and now I feel disappointed that I didn't want to even touch the game. I lost at least a festive wool hide, a fire sneeze, and lots of other precious card. I don't want gold or chest I just want my card back! Name 灵心影儿 #7757 pfid:89D69F4DF7F9ABA9 device:iPhone 6s

I lost two decks, one is from Nickname"Assassin", I can only remember the festive wood hide, amulet of colossal fists. Another is ffrom Nickname"Lini", can only remember the fire sneeze, fervor, and amulet of colossal fists. There are a lot of other precious card, I just cannot remember.... I feel very desperated for losing my two decks.... 

I removed "assassin" out of my party and when I add again, everything was gone, leaving me an initial deck.

I added wrong skill points and power points of "Druid" so I created a new "Lini", after transfering all the cards, my deck was set back to the initial deck. 

I don't want to touch the game now, very disappointed.

I want nothing but just my card back. I spend money purchasing all the bundles, characters and chests, and now I have such a bad experience....

Name: 灵心影儿 #7757   PFID 89D69F4DF7F9ABA9 Device Iphone 6S

I had to reinstall the game because I couldn't click anything to complete my turn. When it reinstalled it had a different party and different mission than what I was on. The characters that were in the new party lost cards and experience. The 1 that wasn't in the new party, but was in the old party didn't lose anything(druid).

PFID-780DE9FD11958644

I lost some nice cards I spent all day trying to grind some new cards but no luck. Really annoying

Actually u can delete the campaign and start a new one. character information will not be deleted.

PFID-D6AF4080403D003C

ranzak(Ranzak)

Flaming Returning Throwing Axe +1

Shock Longbow +1

rogue(Harsk)

Flaming Returning Throwing Axe +1

Frost Longbow +1

Frost Longbow +1

Light Crossbow +1

and lini(druidcharacter with her all cards

I regularly loose cards from characters, getting very disappointed. The whole thing is glitchy AF, constantly need to reload to continue. This time I lost a “Gozrah Blessing”, not even sure what cards were lost to previous accurances just that the card type on one or more characters was needing a new card though none were removed nor banished. Seriously disappointed!