Updating

Coexist

Question

Hello,I'm having trouble getting option to update my pathfinder game? It's telling me that I have to update but when I go to I have no option,so I'm not able to collect gold daily that I paid real money for,any help would be great, thanks coexist

3 answers to this question

I suspect they disabled the update pending 1.6.1 release.

I know they said they had something planed for those with daily gold in this post - https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/90608-game-wont-start-after-patch-to-116/?p=1867438

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Also, the forums are split up by purpose. This sort of thing belongs in the Technical Support forum, where there's already a few threads talking about this. Best part is, those threads have the answer for you, which is that the issue is known, there's a fix, and it'll be released in an update shortly.

Moved to technical support (I thought I did that last night, but must have missed something) and closed in favor of existing threads in this forum.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man