Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Entire party turns invisible except weapons, unable to attack or use skills.

- - - - - Bug Gamebreaking

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

chobi83

chobi83

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

So, I'm about 2-3 hours into the game just exploring and doing whatnot. I did a quicksave and then went to eat, came back, reloaded and my entire party was invisible except for their weapons. Whatever, just a visual bug I thought, I could live without character animations. But, when I got into battle, I was unable to attack, cast spells or use skills. I was still able to be attacked. I tried reloading a previous save, and they're all the same. This entire playthrough is hosed.

Sking

Sking

Obsidian Alumni

• Members
  • 655 posts

Hey chobi83,

I'd suggest verifying you game cache. It sounds like something in your game files got corrupted. Maybe while patching.

- Sking

• chobi83 likes this

chobi83

chobi83

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

Validating the game cache was the correct thing to do. Game seems to work again and the save files I couldn't play before now seem to work properly. Thanks for the help and quick response! Time to go have some fun now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Gamebreaking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users