Two Poog's in One Party?

kurtalb1

Question

3 answers to this question

Nope.  Poog is a Promo card, not a Treasure card.  You can have as many in your party as you want! (or have the patience to farm/trade)   ;)

In comparison, Treasure cards do have enforced limits, and excess copies will be deleted when you reform a party. 

Didn't know that!  I thought all "unique" cards (only one copy of each) were limited to one per party.  I don't know that I like being able to have two (or more) of him in the party at the same time.  Thanks for the information!

Nope.  Poog is a Promo card, not a Treasure card.  You can have as many in your party as you want! (or have the patience to farm/trade)   ;)

In comparison, Treasure cards do have enforced limits, and excess copies will be deleted when you reform a party. 

Didn't know that!  I thought all "unique" cards (only one copy of each) were limited to one per party.  I don't know that I like being able to have two (or more) of him in the party at the same time.  Thanks for the information!

Each party may be limited to finding one (or however many are indicated in the vault), but through trading or shenanigans, a party can have as many of any campaign card as you want.