Pit of Malfeshnekor

jolyonb

Question

I recently had a problem with the Pit of Malfeshnekor (sp?). I encountered the pit, and took an item. This dealt damage to 4 characters at the location (oops). After dealing damage, the screen just said "Confirm action?" and wouldn't accept pressing on the blue triangle. I had to forfeit out of the quest, and afterwards, the item that was taken had been given to a different character instead.

1 answer to this question

I recently had a problem with the Pit of Malfeshnekor (sp?). I encountered the pit, and took an item. This dealt damage to 4 characters at the location (oops). After dealing damage, the screen just said "Confirm action?" and wouldn't accept pressing on the blue triangle. I had to forfeit out of the quest, and afterwards, the item that was taken had been given to a different character instead.

I had a similar issue yesterday, though not with the Pit.  I don't recall the specifics, but I discarded an item on a check, then swapped characters to add a Blessing.  On the roll, the discarded item went into the other character's discard pile, and I could not perform any further actions and was forced to forfeit out.