Is this common, or perhaps a monthly thing? I just downloaded this game 2 days ago and the current sale they have right now is 80% off Burnt Offerings adventure and 40% off the character add-ons deck. I'm wondering if there are any sales like this in the future, whether it be characters or even treasures. I'm willing to blow all my gold right now but if there are sales like this in the future i might save a bit just in case.

Burnt Offering has been on sale since the release of the game - and is probably meant as a generous offer for new players. The character pack has been on sale for about a month, never been on sale before - and I have seen no other sales up to this date.

Burnt Offering has been on sale since the release of the game - and is probably meant as a generous offer for new players. The character pack has been on sale for about a month, never been on sale before - and I have seen no other sales up to this date.

I see, thank you. I guess I'll just spend all that i have now since i'm really engaged in the game.