Swallowtail Festival Bug - Attack on Sandpoint (1.1.4)

Saint Ajora

Question

Story Mode

Attack on Sandpoint

Today I experienced some trouble when I tried to close the location Swallowtail Festival.

I had Seelah temporarily closing the location Swallowtail Festival. I confirmed the action, the card drawn from the location deck was a Goblin Raider (the henchman of this scenario), and Seelah defeated him. The scenario power was triggered (1d6 is rolled, on a 1, the character takes 1 fire damage), but a 2 was rolled, so no fire damage. Then the game asked again if I wanted to close the location. I confirmed, defeated the next card (a Cultist), and finally could temporarily close it.

2 answers to this question

Story Mode

Attack on Sandpoint

Today I experienced some trouble when I tried to close the location Swallowtail Festival.

I had Seelah temporarily closing the location Swallowtail Festival. I confirmed the action, the card drawn from the location deck was a Goblin Raider (the henchman of this scenario), and Seelah defeated him. The scenario power was triggered (1d6 is rolled, on a 1, the character takes 1 fire damage), but a 2 was rolled, so no fire damage. Then the game asked again if I wanted to close the location. I confirmed, defeated the next card (a Cultist), and finally could temporarily close it.

From what you describe - the bug is if you indeed closed the location only *temporarily*. The correct behaviour would be if after defeating the Cultist, you actually close the Festival *permanently*.

(Otherwise, the sequence of events is perfectly fine: yes, you do start out trying for the temp-close, but then you get lucky and draw the Henchman, and defeat him; the Henchman doesn't care what made you encounter and defeat him - it only cares that it is defeated, and therefore, you're granted the opportunity to perma-close the location.

Note, that if you have FAILED to defeat the Cultist - the Festival would not get perma-closed, but it SHOULD be temp-closed for the Villain encounter (as you defeated the Goblin after all)

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.