October 4, 201610 yr When Ezren used it on another characters attack check, it switched to 2D4 instead of 1d4+4 - I guess this implies it uses the (if any) arcane skill of the character actually fighting the monster instead of checking the wielder of the wand for it, which sounds a bit iffy? Edited October 4, 201610 yr by Pengw1n
October 4, 201610 yr Can confirm, it's rolling 2d4 on all characters at the moment. Looks like the check for the Arcane skill is borked.
October 5, 201610 yr That's right, when Seoni used Wand of Enervation I also rolled 2d4 instead of 1d4+4.
October 5, 201610 yr Same here, tested with Seony on another char's check. You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug. The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.
October 5, 201610 yr Can anybody test it with both characters having Arcane (maybe Ezren and Lem)? That would tell us whether it was using the assisted character's Arcane, or just screwing up completely.
October 5, 201610 yr I've had Ezren and Seoni use it on their own and the others combat rolls multiple times since the patch and it's always 2d4. Edited October 5, 201610 yr by Nym
October 5, 201610 yr Thanks for reporting this and doing some sleuthing. I'll file this straight away!
October 5, 201610 yr When Ezren used it on another characters attack check, it switched to 2D4 instead of 1d4+4 - I guess this implies it uses the (if any) arcane skill of the character actually fighting the monster instead of checking the wielder of the wand for it, which sounds a bit iffy? Your Card Hunter Avatar means you won the internet for the next 2 hours!
October 5, 201610 yr When I checked with Ezren it look like the wand is set to a Divine check not a arcane check. You can't switch it manually. Edited October 5, 201610 yr by Archangelrey Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle
October 5, 201610 yr If I could play my bard I'd check on him since he has the wand. But he's frozen in a mission . Maybe someone else can check with Lem using it. Going off the above post about divine instead of arcane.
Create an account or sign in to comment