Skinsaw murders, multiple compounding bugs

Vgthehandyman

Question

These bugs are all new since the update.

Experienced multiple times on normal with druid, barbarian, bard.

1. When encountering a haunt the first one starts with +2 on roll to encounter Lesha Foxglove, the second is +3, etc. This differs from the scenario description.

2. When defeating Lesha Foxglove, her 'search a deck for the skinsaw man' ability is not triggering. And it goes straight to the close location screen.

3. The worst one. When encountering the skinsaw man, before his actual 2 combat checks, (with the +1d4,) there is an ADDITIONAL combat check, for a total of 3. The first one seems to be set at a difficulty of 15, and is combat only. This may or may not be factoring in difficulty from haunts. But 3 combat checks is definitely a bug.

All of these bugs have occurred on all 4 run throughs of the encounter that I have done since the latest hotfix update.

5 answers to this question

This is the normal difficulty?

1. Sounds like it should be. The difficulty increases all the time as it should.

"When you encounter a haunt, put it in Front of you. Then roll 1d6 and add the number of haunts in Front of all players" so the check gets harder each time. The more haunts, the bigger +.

2. Did your check to defeat the have Magic trait. Normally only the Kyra can defeat the Iesha. Everybody else fails, because there is no Magic trait.

3. Not sure of that. Have to check out my self. There should only be two of them. What was the location?

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

This is the normal difficulty?

1. Sounds like it should be. The difficulty increases all the time as it should.

"When you encounter a haunt, put it in Front of you. Then roll 1d6 and add the number of haunts in Front of all players" so the check gets harder each time. The more haunts, the bigger +.

I have this exact same problem, and it's not working as it should be. Instead of progressing +1, +2,... it's progressing +2, +3...

There is an extra +1 that shouldn't be there.

I've also had the problem with 3 combat rolls for the Skinsaw Man.

The extra middle roll seems to add my previous combat roll to the difficulty.

First time i encountered the error I got +17 after rolling 17 on the first check and then he did a third check that behaved as the second check should

Second time I encountered the error I got +8 after rolling 8 on the first check and then again he proceeded to a third check that behaved as the second should.

Once he behaved just as he should.

All three times it was my first time in the scenarion to encounter him, so I had the little conversation cutscene. The two times I got the extra third check he rolled his solo bonus d4 during the cut scene, the time he didn't bug out he rolled it before. Both times he bugged out I was at the Warrens and the simultaneous cutscene/die roll happened after the adding of a random monster to another location.

Fourth time I tried the scenario, he automatically rolled my combat dice after leaving the cutscene. Then I got fed up...

All these bugs were encountered in a Sajan solo run if that matters.