game freeze in the tutorial quest

StarwatcherAUT

Question

Hallo

I tried to play the tutorial quest. After defeating the villian with the warrior the game tells me that the villian has escaped and the Location is closed.

But there is nothing i can do to go on. I check the YouTube Videos showing that normaly the Location (the farmhouse) Closes automaticaly but not in my case. I hope you can help me.

And to your questions:

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android/iPad, etc.  -> Tablet and PC with Bluestacks Emulator
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc. Android 4.4.2
  • What model is the device? Galaxy Tab 3, iPad Mini 4, etc. -> Samsung Galaxy Notes 10.1 or Windows 10 PC
  • What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu) CE203b1b8f00759d

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on? no Information
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) -> Tutorial
  • Characters in Party -> warrior and Bard
  • Location of each character -> at the farmhouse
  • Turn Order ->
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)
  • Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it? -> no help ... activ character was the warrior
  • Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters) -> Encountered the villian

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet