Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[iOS, iPad] Stuck on quest reward screen

Bug Glitch Quest reward stuck

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

StanV

StanV

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

Hey,

I was happily doing a quest mode adventure, got  a victory, my characters got experience and some of them were supposed to get a spell as a level up reward. Now, whenever I try to claim the reward the animation of a new card starts, then gets stuck before the card appears (the glow is there). I've tried force quitting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling it, doing a story mode adventure, pressing "continue" on all the different characters involved in the adventure. Nothing helps for quest mode. I always get back to the victory flow, where I get stuck on the first quest reward (see imgur album).

Device is an iPad 3, os is iOS 9.3.4.

PFID: 6DC3794DFCBCD5AD.

Flow: http://imgur.com/a/8RmS6

T2RX6

T2RX6

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
I too am having this problem..
Just bought the runelords set and completed my first quest and can't claim my rewards without a lock up.

Ipad pro here..

T2RX6

T2RX6

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts
Quick update, opened and closed the game a number of times and finally it moved on..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bug, Glitch, Quest reward, stuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users