bugs ?

Question

Hi all,

Managed to completed killing of Thaos recently n after that bought White March expansion. Luckily i still have Save game data.

Questions (1) - halfway along all the quests, im unable to access to " Brighthollow mansion " level 2. Everytime i want to access it, my game crashes out                          n i have to reload the game. Any known bugs?

Question (2) - Regarding Hiravias the druid npc, it seems i have issue in getting him into my party. When i dismiss a party member n include him into it,

he did not appear in the party. So i dismiss him in the party setup n include my other members, they do not appear too. i have to reload a                        few times again then my other party members will appear( minus Hiravias)

I do managed to include him once into my party after conversing with him in Stronghold, but i cant level him when he can level up.

Please advise, thanks.

3 answers to this question

Both of your problems are probably due to the "Hiravias bug":

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88124-game-breaking-bug-cannot-change-party-303/

The two known ways of fixing it are:

1) reload a game from a time before Hiravias got enough xp for level 7 and turn off auto-levelling before he levels

2) buy and install The White March part 2

i see, thanks alot...

Both of your problems are probably due to the "Hiravias bug":

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88124-game-breaking-bug-cannot-change-party-303/

The two known ways of fixing it are:

1) reload a game from a time before Hiravias got enough xp for level 7 and turn off auto-levelling before he levels

2) buy and install The White March part 2

Where is the auto-levelling option?? I cannot find it in the options menu anywhere.