Nyry The Deft Hand doesn't give Cape of Cheat

KKDragonLord

Question

I reinstalled the game and began a new game a few days ago and the first visitor I got after repairing the main Keep was Nyry The Deft Hand.

I helped her escape to see what I would get out of it and the only thing she gave me was a Potion of Power.

I went to Defiance Bay and finished A Two Story Job to unlock the option of getting help from House Doemenel thinking this could help, but even then it was the same. She didn't give me the Cape.

I was frustrated and there was no time unlock the option of turning her over to the Crucible Knights anymore so I just convinced her to turn herself in and got the lousy 1 prestige bonus instead.

Unfortunately I don't have the savegame file to show it.

4 answers to this question

If memory serves, on my playthrough at least, the only way to get the cape was to give her money to help her escape. All other resolutions ended without the cape. Are you saying you didn't get the cape even when you gave her money?

There are supposed to be two ways to get the cape.

Both options for helping her escape the law should grant the same reward.

And yes, the money option had the same result. She only gave me a potion of power, no Cape.

I'm also having the same problem. I haven't bothered dealing with house Doemenel yet so I don't have their option, so I've just been paying her the thousand copper.

I've tried reloading several times to see if it's a random chance issue, and each time I just get the potion. If I try reloading older saves I get a different guest instead, and that's probably what I'm going to go with since I don't want to turn her in and I don't want to pay 1000 copper for a single potion.

I have the same problem, I tried to create that item by a code but there is no such item in PillarsOfEternity_Data\assetbundles\prefabs\objectbundle

I don't have White March expansion but on Pillars Wiki that item wasn't marked as Wm only. Are there any specific requirements you need to make to have that item?