Dont follow main story...

Dont follow the main story as ull have problems in the end. i baught the updated campaines "white march" when ive cleared 90% of the game and got stuck in the end dungeon and cant go back and ejoy my new updates whitemarch I and II, because there isnt a escape option from that end dungeon. So i have 2 choices, start from fresh (witch i dont want to) or just dont play the game until they fix a ladder to the end dungeon so i can escape and start enjoying the new content ive payed for. Its a pitty because its a awzome game, best game this year. 

or just dont play the game until they fix a ladder to the end dungeon so i can escape and start enjoying the new content ive payed for. Its a pitty because its a awzome game, best game this year.

They won't. A point of no return is a point of no return.

HOWEVER the game autosaves before you enter, so if you didn't delete your save, all is (mostly) well.

Edited by DreamWayfarer
  • Like 3

1) It warns you that you can't go back.

2) It creates a separate save before going in that you'd have to deliberately delete to lose.

3) You can console yourself out (google console commands) if you are still stuck.

So you should be fine.

• Like 1

well i got out accualy with the help of Support... and THANK U SO MUCH!!!!! i was heart broken when i couldnt continue my payed for White March. But now i can, if anyone get stuck down there just do this!

Hit the Tilde ( ` ) key to open the console

Type 'iroll20s' to enable cheats

Hit the F11 key to bring up the list of maps

Select any of the maps on that list to teleport your party out of the pit

After you teleport reopen your console

Type ActivateStronghold to reactivate your stronghold

• Like 2