[BUG] Can't continue story mode

DarkRev

Question

Hi, I had completed the first 3 adventures (B, 1 and 2). I was going to play a scenario on heroic, everything went normal, I selected locations for my heroes, but when the game was going to start it just crushed (quit game at all), so now everytime I hit continue it loads, and crush again, same if I go to story and and try to load my game. The data below is from that screen as I can't really remember the scenario I was about to play hehe.

Is there anyway I can recover my characters? As I'm unable to use them anyway/anywhere, if I try to start a new story game, they appear with a lock, so I can't select them.

Thank you.

General (For all issues)

What device type are you on? iPad.

What version of the OS are you running? iOS 9.3.2.

What model is the device? iPad Air.

Login Issues

When you launch the game, does the welcome popup appear for Game Center/ Google Play Games? Yes

On the main screen, what is the text displayed in the blue box at the top? Logged into Game Center.

Gameplay

Is pass & play on? No

is permadeath on? No

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? Story Mode.

Characters in Party: Merisiel and Kyra.

Location of each character: Don't know.

Turn Order: Merisiel, Kyra.

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? Trouble in Sandpoint heroic. 1 wildcard but can't remember.

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? None yet.

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? If subsequent, what card did you last encounter? It was before the first exploration.

3 answers to this question

It should leave characters in the party intact, but you Also try to remove character From the party first, by draving it off. That is how it should work, but in some cases I have heard about missing characters. Not sure why. Maybe lost Connection at bad, time. A really badly bugged save game or something. But it is a thing that can be tried when everything else does not work...