Permadeath: OFF

Mode: Quest

Party Members: Harsk

Turn Order: Harsk

Scenario: N/A

Difficulty: Normal

Wildcards: Unknown

Trigger: Scout Ahead, Handyman

I bought Harsk, thinking to level him up to the rest of the crew for questing in a party - hence the (pointless) solo mode. (As an aside, some Quest mode scenarios/Villains are impossible to solo with some characters, or if possible, it just comes down to luck)

Shrine of Lamashtu, Scout Ahead reveal a Goblin Henchman(?) The difficulty die is rolled and a profession break occurs. Vault and Store round trips re-trigger the die roll, but only Forfeit gets me past it.

2 answers to this question

Shrine of Lamashtu, Scout Ahead reveal a Goblin Henchman(?) The difficulty die is rolled and a profession break occurs. Vault and Store round trips re-trigger the die roll, but only Forfeit gets me past it.

This ability (the +difficulty to Goblins) is reported and acknowledges as bugged. The odd thing is however, I don't think it should be rolled when you examine the Goblin, only when you encounter it.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.